Admission for Academic Session 2019-20 Commences from 15th August 2018
Age Criteria :
- For admission to Nursery, a child should be at least 3 years old as on 31st March 2019.
- The child should be born between 1st April 2015 and 31st March 2016.
- For admission to Prep, a child should be born between 1 April 2014 to 31 March 2015.
- The admissions to Higher Classes are done on the basis of vacancies in a particular class and the child should have passed the previous class from a recognised school affiliated to CBSE.
How to Apply :
- Registration Forms are available both Online and Offline
- Requirements : Parents Mobile number and an email address. A Photograph each of the parent and the child.
- Registration Charges Rs. 500.
- Mode of Payment : Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
- Fill in the registration form .Once the form is filled and submitted , a computer generated registration number will be sent to you through the SMS(on the numbers given) and also the Email address as mentioned by you in the Registration form.
- ADMISSION OF THE STUDENT IS DONE PURELY ON MERIT BASIS.
Terms & Conditions and Instructions for Filling up the Online form / Payment :
- 1. This is an electronic registration form for Delhi Public School R.N. Extension only. Please read the instructions carefully before filling in the form to avoid rejection of your form. All you need to do is to fill in the boxes with the required information. Please fill in each entry of the form and write N.A for those entries, which are not applicable to you. Do not leave any entry blank.
- 2. Do not press ENTER KEY to move from one field to another. Use “TAB KEY” or mouse control for the same.
- 3. After completing the registration form, click on the “Final Submit” button for final registration and printing of the form.
- 4. Immediately a registration number will be generated and an acknowledgement mail with details will reach your Email Id.
- 5. In case of any query/ discrepancy in the Form, kindly write an E-mail to email@example.com. Queries to any other mail id will not be accepted.
- 6. To avoid rejection, DO NOT fill more than one form for one applicant.
- 7. Incomplete forms will not be accepted by the system.
- 8 Please note that registration amount is non-refundable; therefore please furnish us with genuine information about the child & the parent.
- 9. Parents will have to carry the original Birth Certificate of the child and a passport size Photograph of both the parents & the child at the time of interaction along with the Registration Form’s copy. If false or misleading information is given or correct information is held back, the form will be automatically disqualified.
- 10. We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
- ● All the parents who have registered their children will be informed about the Interaction through Email or SMS or telephone call.
- ● For Nursery & Prep there will be no formal testing.
- ● The time duration for Admission Test for Class I to V is for 2 hours and Class VI onwards is 3 hours followed by interaction with the Principal.
- ● Admission Test for Classes I-V will be taken of English, Maths & Hindi and VI-X will be taken of English, Math & Science. Kindly prepare the child according to the syllabus given.
- The selected candidates shall be intimated regarding the further proceeding of admissions.
- ● The parent of the selected students will be called to Admission Office to collect the Admission Form.
- ● The Admission Form needs to be collected from the Reception after the selection.
- ● DD should be in favour of DELHI PUBLIC SCHOOL, RAJNAGAR EXTENSION payable at DELHI / GHAZIABAD.
- NOTE: Kindly discuss with the transport department for the particular bus route.
- ● One passport size photograph of the child is required for the Enrolment form.
- ● One passport size photograph each of mother & father of the child would be required for the same.
- ● Original Transfer Certificate issued by the previous School must be submitted if applying for the higher classes (Class I onwards).
- ● Original Birth Certificate must be submitted if applying for the admission in Nursery & Prep.
- ● In case you fail to take admission on the date specified, the vacancy will be offered to the next candidate.
- PLEASE NOTE:
- ● New Session starts form 1st working day of April or else specified by the school.
- ● Admission fee is non-refundable & in case of a child who is newly admitted withdraws before the beginning of the academic session (withdrawal before 31st March, 2019) 50% of the admission fees (i.e., 12,500/-) will be forfeited as admission processing fees.
- ● No fee shall be refunded back after 1st April, 2019.